Where you place nitrogen is just as important as when you place it. Upgrade your coulter bar with 360 Y-DROP Sidedress and get precise nitrogen placement well into V6 for more flexibility and bigger yields.
- Later-season nitrogen application
- Precision nitrogen placement
- Simple retrofit to existing coulter bar
UPGRADE YOUR COULTER
Coulter systems put a band of nitrogen 10 to 15 inches from the root mass of your corn plants. This slows uptake and increases the risk that you’ll lose nitrogen without significant rainfall. 360 Y-DROP Sidedress puts nitrogen directly at the base of the corn plant – right above the root mass. Then all it takes is a heavy dew or light shower to move the nitrogen into the soil for rapid uptake.
DESIGNED FOR BETTER APPLICATION
360 Y-DROP® gives you the flexibility to push your nitrogen application well into V6 by taking advantage of the vertical clearance in most sidedress bars. You also have more control over where and how that nitrogen is applied.
- Adjustable riser length pushes nitrogen application as late as V7
- Four-position adjustable arms allow you to quickly move from 15-inch to 30-inch rows
- Variable rate nozzles are available for customizing the rate, time and placement of nitrogen
- New breakaway risers give more protection on uneven terrain
SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
Upgrading your coulter system to 360 Y-DROP is simple. And with no bearings or ground-engaging components, it’s also less expensive to maintain.
- Simple retrofit for your current coulter bar
- U-bolt mount system designed for most coulter bar sizes (4×6, 5×7, 6×4, 6×6, 7×5, 7×7)
- Quick connect fittings for coulter supply hoses
- Sidedress splitter to feed both sides of the base with one supply hose
Find out what farmers are saying about 360 Y-DROP® Sidedress and how it’s helping improve their yields.
360 Y-DROP Sidedress helps our bottom line by allowing us to put nitrogen on in a timely manner, what you need - when you need it. See More
I really like the placement of the 360 Y-DROPs vs. the Coulter. As a custom operator I also like the reliability and lower maintenance costs. It's a win win for myself and my clients.
Without a doubt, 360 Y-DROP Sidedress and 360 SOILSCAN helped us have a successful harvest. One of the biggest pieces of the puzzle is the nitrogen and fertility plan, and 360 Yield Center allowed us to get the best return from our nitrogen investment, and that resulted in a good harvest. See More
The product placement has allowed us to add a micronutrient package and
an insecticide package thathas benefited us with later season control. See More
Poplar Grove, Illinois
Once we went to Y-DROPs it was easier to space the nitrogen out in the crop, not having to put it all out at once. You don’t have to worry about a big rain taking it all away and having to start all over. See More