Most rippers do a good job of leaving the surface smooth and level. But what about the soil underneath? With 360 BULLET, you can fracture the complete soil profile, eliminating subsurface berms left by other ripper points for better root penetration and access to nutrients.
- Eliminating undisturbed berms provides unrestricted root access to nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, and water
- Wings lift and fracture across the entire soil profile
- Aerodynamic design maintains similar horsepower requirements, compared to traditional ripper points
- Precision wing angle and pitch lifts soil without creating compaction under wing
- Rugged fabricated design withstands impacts
- Hardfacing and cast nose caps increase wear life
IMPROVED ACCESS TO SOIL NUTRIENTS
Traditional ripper points can leave 8-inch to 10-inch berms of tight, collapsed soil below the surface. When roots hit these, they funnel to the bottom of the trench, which is closed by the smear left behind by the ripper point. 360 BULLET fractures the full soil profile, giving roots a smooth transition to the subsoil’s moisture reserves.
DESIGNED TO DO MORE
The unique design of 360 BULLET creates mini-earthquakes that fracture more of the soil profile. This improves root penetration and access to nutrients, laying the ground for a better harvest.
- Wide wings lift and fracture the complete soil profile
- Streamlined shape sends shockwaves across the full width of the ripper
- Soil-on-soil turbulence eliminates subsoil berms
PRECISION AND EFFICIENCY
Moving more soil doesn’t mean using more horsepower or fuel. In a series of half-mile trials in various soil types, with the same tractor and ripper, the 360 BULLET tool less than 5% longer to finish and was within 0.2MPH pulling speed of traditional ripper points.
|AVERAGE PASS TIME||4:07||4:09|
|AVERAGE SPEED||3.6 MPH||3.5 MPH|
|AVERAGE PASS TIME||5:17||5:05|
|AVERAGE SPEED||6.1 MPH||6.3 MPH|
|AVERAGE PASS TIME||4:17||4:15|
|AVERAGE SPEED||5.8 MPH||5.8 MPH|
READY TO RIP
360 BULLET ripper points are available for the following models:
- Case IH 870, 875, 530 and 730 ripper models
- John Deere 512 and 2730 ripper models
- Landoll 2410 and 2430 ripper models
- Kuhn Krause Dominator ripper models
- DMI 530 and 730 ripper models