Product Support Manager
As Product Support Manager at 360 Yield Center, you serve as a “player-coach” for our Product Support team and are responsible for establishing the methods, processes and systems that assure dealers and customers have success with 360 products.
Role and Responsibilities
- Overall management of day-to-day activities, tasks and, responsibilities for product support representatives including coaching and mentoring team members
- Implement a Product Support Ticket system
- Provide guidance to team members on a variety of issues to include but not limited to problem resolution, filing accurate/timely service requests, coaching, monitoring/rewarding goal achievement and the like
- Partner with engineering and accounting departments to resolve issues involving customer support needs
- Supervise the development of clear and detailed installation and operation guides
- Ensure assigned staff has the tools, abilities and atmosphere required to provide product support
- Manage the seasonal call volumes, issue recording and resolution tracking
- Ensure that phone calls are answered and resolved within a timely manner as to allow for an exceptional customer experience
- Conduct performance reviews with staff including goal and employee development plans
- Coordinate set up and execution of trade shows
- Coordinate technical training programs for existing and new product training
- Prepare team for new product launches and representing the department in commercialization meetings
- Assume and perform special product duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in product or technical support
- Experience working with agricultural equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate company’s products and services at trade shows and company events
- Experience with technical training development of training programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability working with multiple short-term deadlines, dynamic changing priorities.
- Experience with a CRM or a support ticket system preferred
- Highly detailed
- Travel as needed
Sales Account Representative
Southern Indiana/Ohio Region
As a Sales Account Representative with 360 Yield Center, you will be responsible for account management, training, and achievement of overall sales goals for 360 Yield Center dealers. We are looking for a sales rep in the Southern Indiana/Ohio Region.
Role and Responsibilities
- Train Dealer’s in 360 Yield Center systems sales approach. Enable thorough and comprehensive insight into products FAB’s and agronomic principles behind products and performance advantages.
- Build 3 year strategic business plans with Regional Dealer’s in network, including growth goals, customer acquisition, customer growth and retention, as well as Dealer development
- This sales role involves education of growers into 360 Yield Center products and agronomic principles behind products. Presenting and leading Dealer grower meetings will by key to success.
- Face to face interaction with Dealer’s and their customer base. This can be defined by both one on one contact as well as planned customer events
- Management of overall sales budget
- Accurate and timely forecasting
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Business or related field. BS Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional sales, agronomy, account management, or applicable experience
- Strong Leadership history
- History of results orientation and business acumen
- Strong sales skills
- Solid agronomy background
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excel and Word competency
- Desire to “be in the field” with dealers and customers