Uneven application from traditional anhydrous ammonia systems can rob your crop of yield from the start. 360 EQUI-FLOW with Liquimatic Technology takes a new approach to NH3 delivery for better row-to-row accuracy, improved sealing and a wider application window.
- Precise row-to-row accuracy
- Wider window of application
- Keeps NH3 liquid all the way to the injectors
- Improved sealing at the injection point
PRECISION NH3 APPLICATION IS POSSIBLE
Anhydrous ammonia is an economical and practical way to set a nitrogen foundation in the fall. But, conventional NH3 application systems limit your flexibility and your return on investment. 360 EQUI-FLOW ensures row-to-row accuracy so you can build an even, strong foundation for full-season nitrogen management.
- Anhydrous ammonia is filtered at every step (down to the orifice), making plugging and contact danger virtually disappear
- Only liquid NH3 passes through the flow meter, giving you more accurate measurements of how much you’re applying
- Anhydrous ammonia never touches the knife or opener for improved sealing and reduced losses (warm knife option)
HOW 360 EQUI-FLOW WORKS
Traditional anhydrous ammonia systems rely on tank pressure for distribution and injection. 360 EQUI–FLOW takes a different approach:
Step 1: Ammonia from the tank is delivered to the initial filter.
Step 2: In the Liquimatic tower, the ammonia is separated into gas and liquid. The vapor is condensed back down into liquid and it all moves to the pump.
Step 3: The hydraulically driven centrifugal pump pushes 100% liquid ammonia through the flow meter and control valve to the manifold.
Step 4: The equal distribution manifold equalizes flow to each outlet.
Step 5: Every row gets the same amount of ammonia in liquid state.