When plants aren’t healthy, nitrogen utilization can be limited and yields can suffer. With 360 UNDERCOVER, you can target your fungicide, insecticide and nutrient application where it’s needed most — under the crop canopy.
- Flexible fungicide, insecticide and nutrient applications
- Under-canopy application
- Targeted application
TARGET PROBLEMS AT THE SOURCE
Protect your crops from late-season disease and insect infestations by applying protection where it’s most effective. 360 UNDERCOVER completely surrounds the ear leaf and upper canopy, attacking your target from the top, sides and bottom.
SMART DESIGN FOR SMART APPLICATION
360 UNDERCOVER mounts easily to your 360 Y-DROP® riser and glides smoothly through the field for targeted fungicide, insecticide and nutrient applications. It also gives you multiple nozzle choices, which allow you to adjust your application speed and pressure accordingly.
- Each unit operates up to four multidirectional spray nozzles
- Multiple nozzle types can be used for customized spray pattern and droplet size
- Ability to gain 150-degree horizontal spray application side by side
- Special shell design for better nozzle protection
- Vertical positioning to match your crop’s growth stage
- Ideal for simultaneous application of nitrogen and fungicide/insecticide in dual tank sprayers
- Can be used in corn, seed corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton and sugar beets
+25 bu/A: Central Illinois
This trial compared fungicide application using 360 UNDERCOVER with no fungicide treatment. Priaxor® fungicide was applied at the V12 growth stage. Weighed checks showed a 25 bu/A advantage for the area treated with Priaxor via 360 UNDERCOVER. The application stopped disease before it could establish itself in the lower leaves of the plant, helping to account for the 25 bu/A response.